Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Zoooooooooooooo

A beautiful day to go to the Kansas City Zoo! We went with The Nelson crew, and I'll admit that it wasn't an easy trip. You would think that a 2 child:1 adult ratio would be ok, but it was tough. Still a fun day, though!
BTW, if you don't have kids and are thinking about having them, going to people watch at the zoo could be GREAT birth control. Lots of kid wrangling, NOs, sweating, swearing under your breath, and frantic parents chasing after their children. (And you would have seen that just watching US today!)
Click this first pic to see it all.Sea Lion

Just Jack

Pondering Preston

Mini Mallory

Cutie Kate
Probably my favorite pic of the day...Me holding Kate while entertaining Preston...Jack eating his snack, and Erin feeding Mallory. Ahhhhh-so relaxing!

Elephants!
Teamwork makes the dream work!

Preston telling Kate it's ok...don't cry
Busted
Did you know that elephants eat peanuts AND oatmeal?? I didn't. But if Preston says it, then it must be true. He IS pretty smart.

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

oh my gosh, I feel your pain. I was just wondering if Ellen was ready for another attempt - maybe not. At least it was cool(ish)!