Friday, June 4, 2010

Splash

Kosi came to play today, and we went to meet the Cruz boys at the Loose Park Spray Park. It was busted when we got here, so we had to wait around for about 30 minutes...
Click this first pic to see the whole day.
"Come on...where is the water??!!" "I don't think it is coming."
"I have faith- it is HOT and I need to cool off!"

"YAHOO!!"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!"

"So cold!!"

Preston thinks he is one of the big kids.
Check out my Buddha belly in this pic- HA!!

Kosi had a great time!
Misc kid in spider-man undies. Awesome.
Video footage of the madness.
And EVERYONE loves Preston's Quack Quack Shoes- even Kosi!Thanks to Kosi and the Cruz kids for a fun day!

4 comments:

Bets said...

Too fun!
I think I saw that same boy in the spiderman undies at the Millennium Park fountain in Chicago 3 years ago! Ha! Did his mom have a bunch of tattoos? I'm sure it's the same boy ... riiiiiiight!

Marie Hooker said...

I forgot to point out his rattail, too...

The Lunds said...

I had Ellen play in the sprinkler today in the front yard and she was NOT pleased. Not sure what she would think of the splash park! Glad you have a fun day!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the huge smiles!
-Megan