Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ode to Dada

Ode to Dada

I really love Daddy.
You are really fun.
You are the best daddy-
Yes, you're number ONE!

I giggle with Daddy.

And run through the house.

We play and we play

But not quiet as a mouse!

I'd like to thank Daddy

For all that you do.

I'll hug you and kiss you

Because I love you!

xoxo, Preston


Bath time with Dada last night- SOMEhow the quack-quack slippers were still on and Dada didn't notice...Oops!







And every kid should go try to catch fireflies post-bath/pre-bedtime with Dada!




Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I hope the quack quack slippers are OK! Happy Fathers Day Clint!

The Lunds said...

I was just wondering when Ells would be old enough to hunt fireflies. Such fun! What lucky boys you have!

Jules said...

Do you remember that scene in Mr. Mom where the kid is still wearing his slippers in the bath? HILARIOUS!