Saturday, February 27, 2010

Misc pics

A little bath time fun- saying "bye-bye" to the bubbles.
Go Jayhawks! This towel fits much better now...
Was I ever really this tiny?? This was my first bath at home!
The Rising Star Carnival was last night, so Preston and I went to check out the fun. My students LOVED seeing him and having him give high-fives and pound its. Preston REALLY wanted to go in the bouncy houses, but he is still too small. Too many big kids in there!

He got to see his buddy Eva- she gave him a hug!

And then they promptly found my purple pumpkin full of candy...amazing!

Breakfast this morning.
Presentation is everything with food, right? Maybe this will get him to eat it?

Nice try, Mom.

4 comments:

Bets said...

I TOTALLY would have eaten that for breakfast ... I guess my invite got lost in the mail :)

Unknown said...

You could have warned me about the way I was standing when you took that pic. :)

The Lunds said...

very professional plating, mom! I would eat it ...

Courtney said...

I'm impressed with the presentation. Maybe it was too pretty to eat? Nah...