Monday, February 1, 2010

January 2010 Recap

Another fun month with the Bubba Man. Click on the picture below to see the whole month. Below is a movie of him after school today. We had to do a nebulizer treatment because he has been fighting a cough and was pretty wheezy this morning. You can see what it does to him. Can you say WILD MAN??? Notice his "flash cards" all over the floor. I swear he has learned a little from them, but mostly he enjoyes throwing them all over the place and then slipping on them.

My favorite parts of the video :

1. When he stops flopping around on the bed to have me scratch his belly. This is quite literally the ONLY thing he will sit still for (besides TV).

2. The spinning around while saying, "Whoa Whoa Whoa!" at the end. I'm sure he'll do this sometime when I'm not right there and end up smashing his head on the floor, but it made me laugh today. What a funny little dude.


1 comment:

The Lunds said...

He is a funny little man!