Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Updates

This Weekend:
We had Ellen and Jack over to play yesterday. Amazing to see the difference between the wildness of boys and the sweet, sweet calmness of a girl! I think Erin is very pleased to be having twin girls after this playdate.
Ellen wasn't so sure what to think at first. "Welcome to my house, Ellen. Would you like to play with me? I may be tall and intimidating, but I can be quite sweet, and I like younger women. I might hit Jack, but would never hit a lady." (Sorry, Jack!)

"Let me read you a story..."

Some footage of the fun.


Couch-tummy-scratching with Mama last night.
This is one of the only things I'll sit still for.

Last Weekend:
Clint and I were able to have a date night and go to Lawrence for a KU Men's Basketball game last Saturday. (Thanks to Katie and Stephen for the tickets--so sorry you were sick and couldn't come with!)
Here is a little video montage of our time in Allen Fieldhouse. Loved being back Larrytown and even went to enjoy an ice-cold Schooner at Louise's West before the game! Ahh, the glory days...



3 comments:

Bets said...

That pre-game video makes me tear up every time!
I bet all the kiddos had fun at the play-date. Love Ellen's boyfriends! I can't get the video to work for some reason. I click play & it shows a picture :(

The Lunds said...

Thanks! We had fun!

Courtney said...

What cute pictures of the kiddos!