Saturday, March 6, 2010

Feb Recap (a little late) and Mom's Birthday Week!

Some good fun this month including; time with cousins, a carnival, a KU bball game for parents, snow, snow, more snow, playing with friends, and hitting. Yes, our kid is the one who hits at daycare. We're working on it...any words of wisdom from seasoned parents out there??
Click the action photo below to see the whole month.
Mmmmmmmm....bubbles. I won't eat vegetables, but I'll eat these! My parents say I'm gifted.
I WILL eat a mini cupcake for Mama's birthday- thanks, Jeanne!!

Got a haircut today...and screamed the whole time (again). And WHO ate my all of my Mike n Ikes?? (No, we don't feed him these, he just liked the box.)

RE-MOTE (I WANT) CON-TROL.
Seriously, he loves TV. (See below- I walked out of the room and came back to find him like this.) Sometimes at the end of the day I ask him to tell me who his friends are, and he names real people and then TV characters. We are all ready for spring so we can spend more time with the trees instead of being trapped indoors!! We DO read books, color, and play,too. But he would pick TV over any of that.


Here is some proof that we DO go outdoors to play. P likes chewees (trees).

4 comments:

Bets said...

He's so grown up!

Before you know it, he really will be climbing trees! :)

The Lunds said...

I love his rosy cheeks! And, those snow pictures of the deck are cool ...

Courtney said...

Great pics!

The Berndts said...

He's getting so talkative! I can't wait to see him next - he's grown up so much!