Monday, November 30, 2009

November Recap

So Preston spends 80% of his time trying to get me to pick him up. I'll admit that I'm a sucker and will do it most of the time when he says "UUU UUUp" and then signs "please". So you would think that the ONE time I want to hold him for a picture on Thanksgiving, he would happily oblige my request. No such luck. I wanted a pic of us in our matching Dallas Cowboys gear that Clint got us, but this is about all we got out of the attempts. Nice. Sorry to disappoint, but it will not be on our Christmas card this year. What?? I wake up looking this good. Don't be jealous of my natural beauty.

Mmmmmm...peanut butter on crackers. Or on my face.
Playing with Dada. Don't I look like a little man in my new shirt?
Hahahahaaaaaa! Click on the picture below for the whole album for November.

Videos: A little bit at Thanksgiving, stuck between a chair and a hard place, talking to the kitties, and reading with Mama. He has definitely been getting better at "reading" and will point things out when I ask him to. SOMEtimes he gets the words right, too. I think it is pretty cute...especially when he THINKS he is saying what I just said but it sounds NOTHING like it.

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

That is some of the best bed head I've seen!

Courtney said...

His hair is AWESOME in that picture - very punk rock.