Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tailgate

Preston went to his first KU Football tailgate today. Of course, it is the best tailgate in the Midwest. Arguably the best in the US. He tore it up and met some new friends. And what tailgate isn't complete without a whole hog to jeer at and then eat?? Good times.
Niiiice Piggy.....
Meeting Mommy's friend Thomas for the first time.
Checking out the stadium instead of looking at the camera.
Random photo of campus while driving through- so pretty with the leaves changing!

3 comments:

Bets said...

Looks like it was perfect weather to take him today! I'm sorry we missed it ... but to be honest, that pig scares me! I'm glad I wasn't there to see it in person :)

The Lunds said...

Looks like FUN! And, glad P wasn't scared by the big ol' pig. :)
Like the new header!

Courtney said...

Yikes, that pig is scary! Good work on your header - sorry I didn't see your comment asking about it, looks like you figured it out though!