Monday, October 5, 2009

September Recap (a little late)

Another eventful month- I did posts on most of the things in this album, but you can click on the picture below to see the whole thing. I can't believe it is October already!!

Some of Preston's favorite things at the moment are taking bubble baths, Mommy finding his hands and feet when they push through his pajamas, playing "catch me" (still!), Mommy, Daddy, pulling MC's tail as hard as he can, talking in gibberish, giving kisses, watching The Fresh Beat Band (ugh), and eating crackers (still!). And we have STILL not mastered eating any vegetables besides baby food sweet taters. I'm sure it will happen sometime before he turns 18, but it seems impossible at the moment.

How about a few videos since I haven't posted about P in a week or so...
I think I'll call the first one "MESS" and the second one "THE MANY FACES OF PRESTON".



4 comments:

Bets said...

Mommy, what do you MEAN "what am I doing"? I'm perfecting my downward dog yoga poses! :)

P.S. I got those blocks for Ellen last year for Xmas when she was 3 weeks old (yes, I was a bit early), but they are GREAT for blowing in her face. She thinks it's funny! I'm sure that would be one of Preston's "faces"!

Genie said...

It's nice to see that your house can be toy covered sometimes. :) I was beginning to wonder if P made a mess. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!
Crazy Aunt Megan

The Lunds said...

When are they old enough to PICK UP??