Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween- October Recap

It was a busy month, but a good one for our little monkey. Some of the highlights were going to the pumpkin patch, KU Football tailgate, Mama's school, getting a balloon at the car dealership while Mama had her brakes worked on, Dada's work, Deanna Rose Farmstead, and Trick-or-Treating. Click on the first picture at Dada's work to see the whole month. RIDICULOUS number of pictures, but I am forever trying to get the perfect photo. I still haven't accomplished that feat, but will keep trying.
Wearing Dada's cowboy hat makes me happy.
Playing with the pumpkin bag and leaves. If only I could rake them...
At Natalie's birthday party today at Deanna Rose Farmstead.Cool pic of Natalie and her stuffed puppy.
Could have been the perfect lighting for a photo here, but Mama's camera batteries died before she could get a good one. Sigh.
Trick-or-Treating for the first time on our block!
This is when I finally realized that there was CANDY in my pumpkin. I WANT SOME! And a little video from Natalie's party today at the farmstead. I recommend going to this place if you haven't already! We didn't get to stay as long as we wanted, but it is very cool and FREE.


2 comments:

The Lunds said...

Such a cute little monkey! That pic of him in the cowboy hat looks like Clint's bday tshirt! (I still see it all the time, you know ...)

Courtney said...

Phew! That was a lot of pictures, but they're all great. I love the "My Dad is Mr. Perfect" shirt - I loved those books when I was little!