Monday, July 12, 2010

Georgia On My Mind

We returned today from a trip to Georgia to see Preston's Mimi and Papa. He had a wonderful time - so much fun, in fact, that he is now sick with a fever of 101. Too much excitement, me thinks.
Here are some highlights from the trip. Click this first pic to see it all...
Waiting to get on his first plane. "JUMBO JET! RIDE CONCORDE!" He ended up waiting until the next day, though, because our flight got canceled. BOO! Let's go, people!

Goldfish and a DVD player made for smooth flying.



"Helping" Mimi water her flowers - this was so fun that we did it again the next day!
The dudes - Preston, Will, and Kevin. Headed to Aunt Sara's house and then out for Pizza.
Cuties Marjorie and Natalie. Preston loved ALL of his cousins, but he is still talking about Natalie and how he misses her.
Photo shoot- Papa with all of the grandchildren.
The Pruitts, Senior Hookers, us, and the Hutchins family. It was quite difficult to get a good picture, mainly because Preston was crying.
We tried to cheer him up by pointing out the helicopter that flew overhead as we were getting pictures taken. I think this picture is pretty funny...

Tree huggin.
Playing at an AWESOME park in Suwanee. I wish we had one like it here!

And little Marjorie - is this the best picture of the week? I think so!
Video highlights. 9 minutes long because I am too lazy/tired to edit anything - this is all of the footage I shot while we were there. Get some popcorn and enjoy!

We enjoyed our time with the family - especially Saturday night when we had our photo shoot. We devoured some BBQ and were able to relax and catch up with everyone. A big thanks to Mimi and Papa for hosting and putting up with us all week!


1 comment:

The Lunds said...

You all survived! Congrats on the smooth trip - send some of those good plane vibes our way. Looks like lots of fun times (I can't ever see your Kodak galleries? I think it is my computer ...) - can't wait to hear more!