Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dinosaurs!

We took a little field trip with Uncle Rico, Natalie, and Julia today. Dinosaurs at Union Station! It was pretty cool, and I probably could have learned a lot if I wasn't chasing P around trying to contain the damage he was creating.
Walking in...
BIG dino outside...

I'm ALMOST as big as this one...
(Sorry, more red-eye in these that I still can't get out.)
The girls were taller than some!
Hmmmmmmm. I bet I can break this barrier and get to the T-Rex. (Yes, he broke it. But he did NOT get to the dino as I have super human speed and strength so I stopped him. My superpowers could NOT fix the little fence, though. Sorry, Union Station.)
What was THAT noise?!

"A BIIIIIIG ONE!"

Not very good footage, but it will have to do. You'll notice that there were tears and lots of running/trying to break the rules. Good times.
Thanks for taking us, Uncle Rico and cousins!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain on the chasing around and not getting to enjoy the exhibit much. :)