Monday, May 31, 2010

May Recap

Preston had a good month- Celebrated Cinco De Mayo at the Lund house, went to do a photo walk at the Nelson, partied with Aunt Molly at the mall, turned two, got a new cool pool, threw up 10 times this weekend, and got a haircut today.
Before
(Yes, we are WT and cut his hair on the driveway today. This was a first, but I'm pretty sure we'll be doing it this way from now on!)
During
"Hmmmmmm...does Dada know what he's doing?"

"I'm holding my breath that Dada doesn't mess this up! I gotta look good for the ladies this summer!"

After
"What did you do to me?!"

So cute with my new haircut!
Click this picture to see the whole month (218 pictures, ridiculous).

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

Oh, he is so grown up!! Love the new do - and the lack of tears. Win, win!

Courtney said...

Nice haircut! Clint, want to start doing Jason's hair?