Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Recap and more!

Lots of adventures this month. Click this first photo to see it all. We played outside (a LOT), went to Julia's birthday party, celebrated Easter, went to the park (a LOT), got our first skinned knee, played with silly string at Mima's house, had a big head bonkie, went to a Royal's game with Dada (sorry, no pictures of this because Clint is a slacker), and went to The Farmstead.
We took a trip to the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art today with some friends for a photo walk. Great weather for it, and great idea, Bets! I took about a hundred pictures (most of them stink), but here are my favorites from the day. I guess if you take a hundred, you are bound to get a few good ones.
The Reflection Pool was Preston's favorite. Of course, he wanted to swim in it.
Giant shuttlecocks are fun.

Preston called this statue a Kitty and meowed at it. Looks like more of a bear to me, but I'm no art expert.
Running across the lawn.
I told him he needed to hold it up because it was going to fall. "HEAVY!" he said.

Such a Mama's boy...

The rectangle path. Poor Ellen got a bonkie.
Jumping with Aunt Betsy. Check out her vertical!
Ellen thinks Preston is crazy for trying to hold up the building. She doesn't know how STRONG he is.
Left, Left, Left, Right, Left
Mischievous grin.
Love in a shuttlecock?

Maybe we can take their prom pics here someday...
(I stole this pic from Betsy's friend, Jill. It is by far the best one-she is a much better photographer than I am and has a great camera! Thanks, Jill!)


3 comments:

Bets said...

GREAT pics! I'm already excited about the next Photo Walk. Jill says we have to go early in the morning to get the best sun. I'm sure that won't be a problem for anyone with a small child. However, I'll need a wake-up call!

The Lunds said...

I think you got some really good pictures! What a fun day!

Courtney said...

Awww, looks like such a fun day! Great pics.