Monday, May 17, 2010

Little Things

Sometimes I forget how easy kids are to please. (Normally I forget this when Preston asks for something, changes his mind, asks for something else, changes his mind, DEMANDS something else, etc.)

But SOMEtimes he is happy with the simplest things.

Like Turtle Slippers.

And pictures of airplanes, helicopters, and trains.

(Mom, you'll like how Preston tells Clint EXACTLY where to put the pictures. I don't know who he gets that from...)

On a side note, for all the parents out there, I got my refund check from McNeil Consumer Healthcare today for all of the Motrin/Tylenol we had in the house. Highly recommend you get yours! I was impressed with how quickly they tried to make things right. Hopefully my kid doesn't grow a third arm because of the meds we gave him before knowing there was something wrong with them...

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

Turta slippies!!!
And, der, I threw away about 4 bottles of stuff before I realized there was a refund. I'll get something for one measly bottle. And, agreed, hope Ellen doesn't grow horns or something. She is quite the Motrin addict. ("They tried to make me go to rehab and I said no, no, no")

Unknown said...

So cute! He is getting so big and talking so well! I showed Eva his "past and present" pics on FB and she kept saying "ahhhh". :) Can't wait to see your little man this summer!