Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family Fun

Some misc pics from the past week...

With the girls at the splash park.Here, birdie birdie!

Wanna be friends??

Yahoo!!

With Mima and Great-Auntie Judy. It was great to see Judy and Kenny this weekend! We went to Mima's house Friday night for dinner and then met up for breakfast at First Watch on Saturday morning. Preston is obviously still in his I-want-my-mom stage, but I think this picture is hilarious!
Example of what I see all day..."Pick me up, Mom!"



I thought the sunset made cool lighting in the car on the way home, so I tried to get a pic (at a stoplight, of course).

And here we are just having some fun last Thursday after I picked him up from daycare. I love it when he tells me stories now!

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

Those sombreros were the BEST investment!