Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wanna Walk?

I requested something special for my first Mother's Day. Not only did I get a nice card from Preston and a gift certificate to Ann Taylor, but I asked Clint to cook dinner for a week and he obliged! I'm aware that I'll have to return the favor for the other 51 weeks of the year, but have thoroughly enjoyed the pampering. Here's a pic of me and my baby on Mother's Day, a few other random shots of him, and the first rose of the spring that bloomed today in my front yard.



Oh- and Preston took his first official steps today---About 4-5 in a row! Here's a video of him walking with very little assistance.

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

That rose is B-E-A-utiful! And, don't we have accomplished children? You better get your sprinting shoes on - running shoes won't be enough.

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is way ahead of Bennett! He cruises all over the plays and walks behind anything he can push but I think actual steps are a few months off. Enjoy the big number 1 on Saturday!