Sunday, May 24, 2009

Let Him Eat Cake!




Click on the cake face picture to see the album of the whole month.


This was Preston's birthday weekend. (He doesn't get a birthday week until he will appreciate it...) It is hard to believe he is a year old already. We celebrated today with family, and he got lots of great presents! He liked the cake, but didn't eat much of it...he was too busy smearing it on his face.



We are so lucky to have had such a great first year with our little man. Looking forward to many more!

3 comments:

Bets said...

Yeah! Thanks for sharing ... I loved the video!
Here are my thoughts:
I love Preston's squeal when he gets excited!
I won't feel embarrassed about my handfulls of Ellen pictures after seeing your Preston wall! ;)
Do you really only have 16 kids in your class?
Did P get any cake ... or just icing?
His Hawaiian shirt is WAY cool!
I hope you guys are relaxing today before the last few days before summer! :)

Courtney said...

Happy birthday P!

The Lunds said...

My comment didn't go through the other day, but I was impressed that you went for the RED icing!