Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Is A Birthday Week Without A Little Poo?

Who has chubby cheeks and loves his daddy? THIS Guy!

Today is Clint's 32nd birthday, so Preston wanted me to post a little story today. As most of you know, we celebrate birthday WEEKS here in the Hooker household. So this has been Clint's special week where I wait on him hand and foot and let HIM boss ME around. (You know that's a change!) Preston didn't want to sit this one out, so he has been doing his part to help out in making Clint's week a special one. He started his contributions last Friday with some projectile vomit before bed. I swear it hit everything within a 4 foot radius, including me. (Actually, MOST of it hit me!) So Clint got to help clean it up. Saturday morning Preston decided that he should do that again, so Clint was fortunate enough to get up early and help clean us both up again. Later that day Preston decided that he was bored with spewing, so he decided to move on to pooping. Not pooping IN his diaper, but pooping out the sides, up the back, etc. He has continued this poopfest for the past few days. I think HE thinks we enjoy scrubbing poo out of his clothes, sheets, and hair. The best one was a few mornings ago-- Clint went to get him out of bed and he had managed to get one arm stuck inside his pjs, unbuttoned one pant leg and got his leg out, AND had poo up his back, on his smooshed arm, and on his flailing leg.
Clint LOVES all of the attention he is getting, but I think I'm ready for his birthday week to be over.
Happy Birthday, Daddy!

No comments: