Friday, August 20, 2010

Pep Rally

Went to Corinth Square tonight to meet some friends and help celebrate the upcoming KU football season. We got there early and left before the REAL festivities started, but it was probably for the best. Crazy thunderstorms tonight!
Here is P with the BIG Jayhawk. He kept telling me he wanted to get inside... Check out that little blur at Big Jay's feet!

Cutie Ellen. Soon after I took this picture, Preston knocked her down with a belly bump. Flirting? Or a bully? I'm not sure. I'm hoping for the former...

Their faces crack me up in this one.

Jack is here now, too! YAY!
Ominous clouds forming above cute Mom and daughter.
Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?
This was all the video I took- too busy chasing P around and sweating. Plus we had to leave a little earlier than planned due to a full scale melt-down. Bouncy house lines should NEVER be more than 2 people long or a 2 year old (and his mother) will not survive the festivities.

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

Yay! for bringing your camera, tho not sure I authorized the butt shot.