Sunday, August 15, 2010

End of Summer

Tonight is officially my last night of summer since kids start school tomorrow. We tried to do some fun stuff this weekend with P, and I think were successful!

Tried out some big-boy undies. Batman, of course. They lasted about 20 minutes and then he was standing in a puddle of his pee looking very confused. He actually said to me, "What happened??!" Not ready for undies yet, obviously. But some day!!

Sombrero and batman undies.Classic.


Pool time- this was the first time all summer that all three of us went to the pool together. How sad is that??


And Hayes McCracken's birthday party had a bouncy house today. I honestly wish we had one of these at our house at all times. P LOVED it and literally asked to get into bed tonight. AWESOME.



Bouncy house fun!


2 comments:

The Lunds said...

Fun times!!

Bets said...

SO! EXCITED! ABOUT! THE! BOUNCY! HOUSE!

:)

I LOVE the picture of him in the birthday hat with the balloons. I foresee this being on t-shirts for his 21st ;)