Sunday, April 5, 2009

You're So Vain

I was a slacker this week, so here are a few videos of P. The first one is of him being silly, crawling around, and talking with Daddy. He is becoming more and more vocal, but still no real words on a consistent basis. He CAN let you know when he isn't happy about something, though. He just does it with grunts and temper tantrums. He seems to reserve the tantrums for Mommy...hmmm...

This one is of him listening to Mimi Mary on the phone. He loves to listen to people and stares intently at the phone when people call him. He REALLY loves looking at my phone because it has his picture on it. He's so vain!

This last one is of him watching TV. I know, I know. Babies shouldn't watch TV. But who says TV isn't stimulating? (I'm being sarcastic...)He is a total zombie whenever Moose A. Moose sings this song on Noggin. But it DOES buy me time to go to the bathroom or change over the laundry while he is distracted. It is literally the only time he sits still anymore, so I welcome Moose A. Moose with open arms. My favorite part of this video is when he realizes that I'm filming him and hams it up. He loves to watch the videos I take of him as soon as I finish- again, SO vain!

6 comments:

The Lunds said...

They should call that show Crack A. Crack. Poor Preston looks so conflicted ..."show off for the camera or watch tv?" I CAN"T DECIDE!!

Angie Grant said...

That's too funny - you shouldn't make it have such hard decisions that young! JK - can't blame you for using the TV to have at least a minute to yourself!

Erin said...

God bless Noggin!

Erin said...

God Bless Noggin!

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

Moose A. Moose is awesome!!!! We love Noggin, too! :)

The Berndts said...

What happens when he's watching Moose A Moose and you hold a beer in front of him?