Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Movie

It was such an exciting day, we took too many videos to post on their own, so I made this little Easter montage for your viewing pleasure. (It is about 6 minutes long, so prepare yourself.) We had some of the family over today for lunch and some egg huntin'. Preston enjoyed his eggs that had 'Lil Crunchies in them, or as we like to call them 'crack-for-babies'. No candy yet...

Natalie and Julia liked hunting for the eggs that had their names on them and then participated in a horse race. Uncle Clint is the best horse ever!

End the day with some bath-fun, and you've got yourself a nice little Easter!


Click on the picture below to see the photos we took today. Of course we forgot to get one of all three of us. I think we have two pictures total of all three of us together! I need to work on that.

PS- I need a nap....

3 comments:

Bets said...

Totally impressed with your video editing skills! Can you teach me? My favorite part was Preston all smiles in his towel at the end!
Happy Easter!

The Lunds said...

oooo, yes, very impressive! I need to learn how!

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

So, soooo cute!!!! Looks like a great first Easter!!!