Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Cousins


Click this photo of P if you want to see the whole album.

We decided to try and take pics of all the cousins today. NOT an easy task, but I think they turned out great. Hilarious, actually. You can tell the progression from beginning to end...here are a few highlights. (Between the two of us, Paige and I probably took 300 pictures- mostly Paige since she is the real photographer, but I tried to snap a few.)
Sam, Noah, Natalie, Julia, and Preston! Not too bad!!


Trying to do something cute...


The silly circle
OMG- we can't smile anymore! Make it stop!!

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

Preston makes GREAT faces! Sometimes those are even better than the smiley ones ...

Marcus Mossberger said...

I can't believe Preston is almost 1 year old . . . he is going to be driving soon.