Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween (just a little late)

Both kids loved Halloween, and Callie now asks for "CAN-Y" about 30 times a day. I always knew she was smart.
 





They both came to my school costume parade and got to hang out for a bit with my class. Candy for breakfast? Why not! After school, I took them to Prairie Village to trick-or-treat at the shops. PERFECT for small children. NOT SO PERFECT for one parent trying to keep both of her children from running off. (Strangers with candy everywhere- a parent's worst nightmare!) We'll definitely do that again next year, but hopefully Daddy can come help. That night we took Callie to a few houses in the neighborhood, and the Peter Parker and I went out to collect as much candy as possible.





Clark Kent found SUPERDOG!!!




 Video footage below. I believe it starts at the Pumpkin Patch we went to in Tulsa with the Stanford clan.  The really dark part of the video was a SUPER scary house down the street. These people are insane, and I can NOT believe Preston was courageous enough to go up on their porch.  For example, they had someone in a mask with a chainsaw in the garage, a recording of people screaming playing, fog machines, tombstones, and two guys on TOP of the house with giant knives and scream masks. Honestly, I was a little scared.  Peter Parker was brave, though. Anything for candy!!
Hope you all got your candy fill! Hard to believe Thanksgiving is this week...

No comments: