Saturday, November 3, 2012

Chatty Callie

It has been a verbal explosion over here recently with our Callie Buttons. She never seems to stop learning new words these days. I would say she has hundreds of words in her vocabulary now, and she has started stringing two and three together.  My favorite is when I ask her to do something and she says, "OKAY, MOMMY." I'm sure that won't last forever.  I also love when she walks into a room and says "WHA YOU DO-ING?"  Despite the tremendous increase in her word power, she still refuses to call Preston by his name. I'm pretty sure she'll always call him Bobby. Truth be told, I'VE started calling him Bobby, too.

The beginning of the video is just a typical evening here. The fun never stops!

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

Nice job, big girl! And, you are an excellent spinner, just like Bobby. :)