Sunday, January 15, 2012

A New Year

How is it January 15th already?! Seriously?! And where are my snow days??? A few (late) pictures from Christmas. Still don't have a real camera, so my blurry phone pics will have to suffice.



 Callie is 9 months now and had her check up a few weeks ago. She loves to wave at people, drool, chase the cats, and annoy Preston.
 Her stats were:
Weight-18lbs (50%ile)
Height- 28in (65%ile)
Head- 17.25in (50%ile)
 
I call this one "Please?? Can I have some hair?"

And here are a few videos since I have been a blog slacker lately.
Callie torturing Phoggy. (The cats love/hate both kids!) I love the sound her little hands make while she crawls around the house.
"Slap, slap, slap, slap."

Preston had a flu bug last week, so that was a barrel of fun.  (Clint and I had it, too, but his was much worse).  Here is his version of what happened. This video was taken less than 12 hours after his first round of puke. Kids are crazy resilient, no?! And don't be fooled...it wasn't just "spit" on the floor, but we won't get into those details here.
Gross.
And one more of the little lady playing her most recent game, pretending to fall asleep. I love how funny she thinks she is! Just like her mama...

2 comments:

Bets said...

I can't believe how big Preston is getting! Such a big boy :)
And Callie must have great obliques ... she works her booty from side to side when she crawls ... too cute!

The Lunds said...

Nice Xmas outfits, kids! Let me know when you are ready to go camera shopping ... there are sometimes even great used deals at Crick camera which is about 77th and State Line by HyVee liquor.