Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Partay

We had our annual Halloween Parade at Rising Star today, and Preston joined in the fun. He LOVED it and cried crocodile (or dragon) tears when he had to leave. Some pics of the madness.
My girls. The Sock Monkey costume was my favorite. My boys. Notice the Whoopie Cushion on the far right- classic. Costume came with a farting machine. (Which I -of course- had to take away several times throughout the day. Oh, the drudgeries of being a responsible adult.)

The two dragons.

Love my mama! (I'm dressed as a Wildwood Camper- complete with lanyard earrings, bugs taped to tie-dye shirt, and owl pellet necklace. EW.)

Some computer time with the kids.

Waiting for the parade to start...
And a little bit of video- not great, but it shows what the morning was like. (Yes, we do this first thing in the morning. What a GREAT way to start a day of learning!) At the end, there is a little singing from Preston (robot style) at bedtime. Gotta love "Wheels on the Bus".

2 comments:

Jules said...

The kid in the insane clown costume is creepy.

Bets said...

It always scares me when kids have masks that completely cover their faces ... I can't tell who anyone is!
Glad your party went well. We had ours on the 22nd. Thank goodness we didn't have them this week with conferences!
P looks TOO cute :)