Monday, September 13, 2010

Slacker

Some misc pics- been a blog slacker.
Our cats are fat and lazy.
Not PHAT, but FAT. Prepping for first KU football game of the season. We won't discuss the results of that one, but the most recent game was GOOD! Hand-me-down shirt courtesy of the Cruz boys. Post big-boy-bed trauma at nap time two weekends ago. Literally screamed for over an hour and lost his voice in the process. "I WANNA GO DOWNTHAIRS!" I THINK we are past the worst of it as this weekend was much improved. No more screaming, just lots of procrastination with "Potty one mo time" and "Leth's pway a diffwent game." No, Preston. Let's play the nap game. That's Mommy's favorite game.
He is just exhausted in this pic.
Ready for bed with my beads and rain boots.

Kosi came over on Saturday and we walked to Velvet Creme. Yum. Preston has a new favorite food- TAFFY!

A little Jeep fun on Sunday morning. Love running into the neighbors when I have no make-up, no bra, and am still in my pjs. I'm sure they think I'm a classy lady.

Sniffing some flowers at Westwood View Elementary. We love to play at their park and are glad the school is not on the closing list! (As well as my school- PHEW!)

"Ummmmmmmm. Mom? I think the slide was wet."
He promptly tried to take his pants off. Not that kind of a park, Preston. Sorry.

And some tire swing action with a little drummin' at the end.

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

You've been busy! I wonder if Velvet Creme would make you broccoli taffy?