Sunday, April 11, 2010

Let The Sun Shine

It was a BEAutiful weekend here. Park time yesterday. P got to spend the night with Uncle Rico and Auntie Tanya last night, and we went to the park (again) today. Nothing better than a lazy Sunday with my boys. And a special shout-out to Preston's Cousin Natalie, whose birthday is today. Happy Birthday, Natalie!!!!

Walking with Dada to the tube slide.


Tree hugger

He turned all of them to O and then yelled "I DID IT!" and threw his hands in the air. Cracked us up.

Its never too early to start getting ripped for the ladies...

Phew- working out makes you thirsty

Outta my way, Lady. I want to drive my BEEP. (That's what he calls it.)

Wearing Mama's shoes.
Hope you had a nice weekend, too!


3 comments:

Bets said...

Every time I see a post, I'm amazed at how big he's getting! Tell him to slow down! :)

The Lunds said...

It was so nice to be outside all weekend! Ellen kept saying "ow-side", "ow-side!" Next time Preston is up for a play date, tell him to bring his rake to our house. Ellen is no help.

Molly Berndt said...

He would fit in great here with that tree hugging shot. I'll pass along to my fellow montanans.