Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ahhhh, TV

Is there anything you CAN'T do? I know, I know. He really isn't supposed to watch TV yet, but it is a real lifesaver around here. We try to use it sparingly, but he does watch some every day. And he LOVES it. Just watch how still he sits- it's a miracle! This video is a little long, but I thought you would enjoy his singing along, tiny dance moves/shoulder shakes, and smiles at the end. TV makes him happy. And it makes it so I can cook dinner or do laundry without stopping every 8 seconds to keep him from kicking the cat, jumping off the couch, throwing toys, etc. Clint's Homer slippers are his new "Quack Shoes" that he likes to wear while watching this Fresh Beat Band episode called, you guessed it, "Quack Shoes."
FYI- the names he is saying along with the song are KIKI, SHOUT, MARINA, and TWIST.
And how about a little dinner conversation? He was actually being very quiet when I shot this, but you get the idea. Fun to be able to really hear about his day!

2 comments:

Bets said...

He's sitting so politely in his little chair. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! I LOVE his dancing moves :)

The Lunds said...

Who is that boy and what did he do with Preston? :) That little wiggle is so cute.