Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some Things I Love About Dada

I made the mistake of waiting till after daycare to try and get a birthday pic for Dada, so the only way to get one where he wasn't crying was to put Dora on the TV. Bad Mom.


And he wasn't too interested in singing Happy Birthday, either. But at least you can watch him eat some cheese. So polite- he keeps his mouth closed when he chews. Oh, wait...




Things I love about Dada:

I love riding on your shoulders and giggling my little head off.

I love being a cowboy with you.

I love that you build me forts.

I love when you make horse noises and trot me around the house.

I love that you feed me breakfast every weekday morning while we say bye-bye and blow kisses to Mama out the window.

I love that you have me go get my shoes and coat to put on before daycare.

I love that you play Bob Marley for me in the car.

I love that you are always happy to see me and give me kisses when you get home from work.

I love that you get up with me on Sunday mornings.

I love that you give me cookies (sometimes), but I'd love you even more if you gave them to me every day.

I love that you chase me up the stairs and make buzzing noises when it is time to go take a bath.

I love that you walk me around my room each night to say goodnight to everything we can find.

I love that you tell me 'ni-ni' and 'I'll see you in the morning' before I go to bed.

I love YOU, Dada!

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

Awww ... what a lucky boy (and Dad).