Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weeble-Wobble

I fought the wall...and the wall won. P had a good fat lip yesterday and now it looks like this. Toddlers are very much like weeble-wobbles but they DO fall down. And sometimes they hit a wall on the way.We went to Velvet Creme Popcorn Shop today down the street, because they were having a party. Crazy band wearing KISS make-up and one dressed like Marilyn Monroe, a clown that I thought was creepy, a super cool NASCAR car, a big bouncie thing for kids that was probably full of ringworm, and free popcorn. We didn't do the bouncie thing (yuck) and he didn't really care about the clown. But he DID like the balloon he got and the butter popcorn.
I heart my balloon.

"Mom, I want to go back to the popcorn party!"

Then this afternoon/evening we went out to Kaufman Stadium for a charity tailgate. Preston did NOT want to stay at our party, but he wanted to go visit other tailgates AND the port-a-potty. Nice.

Courtney and Jason were there with her parents, so they stopped by. Jason was teaching Preston how to stomp his "pitching mound" here.

And I'm pretty sure he was teaching him how to light his toots on fire here. Thanks a lot, Mr. Wilson.

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

Awww. Boo boo Preston.

Courtney said...

That last picture and your comment on it just made me spit my coffee out!