Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm NOT a slacker

I swear it. I'm not. I have tried many times to post a Christmas video, and it just won't work. Our computer is slowly circling the drain, so I'm just waiting for it to die. In the mean time, let's recap the latest with photos.



SNOW!



Christmas Eve jammies



Merry Christmas!!

OCD Mom's worst nightmare.


Love on Christmas night


Donuts at John's Space Age-mmmmmmmmmm


Park trip in January


Bath time fun

Super Cousins


Super Bowl Sunday Rotel dip. Couldn't.Get.Enough.

Beyonce booty shake at half time.


Preston's super model kiss face.





Late night comic reading...just like his dad.

Sunday morning books together. This lasted 3 whole minutes and was a pure miracle. They BOTH sat still. For 3 whole minutes!!!


She loves loves loves loves her big bro.

Seriously cute.


My happy little Valentines.

Super sub love.

Park fun with Daddy.


My three kids.
I promise to get a recent video up soon. Callie is a talking fool, and Preston's as spunky as ever. 

No comments: