Sunday, May 20, 2012

SOMEone has a birthday this week...


Could anything be better than seeing the BATMOBILE to start off your birthday week?
I think not.
I AM BATMAN
Assisting KC's finest
Keeping the city safe.
 Some video fun, with four parts. You have to suffer through longer videos when I slack off and don't post very often. Sorry!
1.) Callie torturing MC. She LOVES to "pet" her, and for some reason MC keeps coming back for more. I guess this shows you how starved the cats are for attention. They welcome a beating from a one year old.
2.) SHOES! It only took over a year, but Callie (finally) wore some shoes this weekend for more than two minutes. It is a miracle! I think I could listen to her little feet clomping around all day. (clomp, clomp, clomp) Seriously. And I love that she walks like she's had a few too many tequilas.
3.) Preston visiting the Batmobile today. What a lucky kid! Some people from the local paper took his pic as well as people from the Tumbler Tour, so he's pretty famous now. Obvioulsy he has some experience with having his picture taken. Wonder why? Hopefully they'll keep his secret identity safe.
4.) Soccer hilights from today. He says he doesn't like it, but I think he's coming around. The boy needs an energy burn, so I hope we can find something he likes---soon!
Enjoy!



No comments: