Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Partay

We celebrated lots of birthdays at our house this weekend. Mine (March 3), Mima's (March 22), Callie's (March 28), and Julia's (April 1). It was chaos and mayhem at its finest, but we managed to pull it off without any major problems.  The climax was cake time when Preston was throwing a tantrum, Callie was screaming, and someone else was crying, too. No, not me, though I thought about it. I think it was Eli?

But I digress. In tradition with what we did for Preston's first birthday, I made sure we had the big banner picture, clothes line full of her monthly photos, and photo albums from her first year. Party favors were seeds to plant in a month or so.  I thought it was appropriate for our Callie ROSE to give out flowers! (Patting myself on the back.)  Here are some snapshots of the day and a video to show the madness.  
We are so blessed to have two incredible children!   


 


 








After previewing this video, I realize I made the movie out of order. I'm too lazy to fix it, so just pretend not to notice.

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

Great job, Mama! It is so weird, but all of a sudden in those tutu pictures in her room she looks like a little girl and not a baby. Wah. :)