Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rock Chalk

P has a pretty bad cold, but was still willing to show off some artwork from school for me today. "O" week octopus painting, and some "P" week goodies. A Puppy-Paper-Puppet and a Popsicle-Playdough-Pasta-Porcupine. The Porcupine is super cute!
And a message for the Jayhawks-- big game today!
A few silly potty stories:
Went to a restaurant last weekend with P, and he wanted to use the bathroom a few times. I have to remind him to keep his penis down while sitting on the pot so it doesn't spray everywhere. So he took his turn, and then it was my turn to go. He YELLS at the top of his lungs for anyone in earshot to hear, "MOMEE! DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR PENIS DOWN!!!!"
Nice.
And then today, he worked on a massive #2. He calls them "yuckies". Normally he says, "I made a BIG yucky." Today Daddy commented that it looked more like a MAN yucky. So now he says, "I made a MAN yucky."
Awesome.
Little girl can't get here soon enough!! ETA March 29!

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

Oh my gosh, he kills me. :)