Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sowee

Please don't judge my parenting skills. Just enjoy the temper tantrum and then the song to apologize. (Disclaimer- footage was actually shot on two different days. There are lots of "sowee" moments around here with a 2.5 year old.)

Bedtime discussion tonight:

Me- Are you ready to read some books?

P- Yes, Momee!

Me- Ok. Come on, Baby.

P- I not a baby. I Pweston.

Me- Oh, yes. You are NOT a baby. You ARE Preston.

Sigh. He's not a baby anymore and he knows it...

3 comments:

Bets said...

I think I see what Preston & Ellen really were doing during their play date ... sharing hitting-my-Mommy techniques! ;)
How can you be mad at that sweet boy? Love his smile :)

The Lunds said...

Have he and Ellen been conspiring?

mkh23 said...

Okay the "cuz that's not very niiiccceee" line has me laughing so hard.