Monday, February 23, 2009

9 Months!

You want me to sit still for a photo? Hahahahahaha!!!
Preston is 9 months old today! Some of his favorite things are: crawling around and chasing the cats, reading books, eating sweet potatoes and cheerios, giggling with Daddy before bathtime, splashing Mommy during bathtime, cruising around the furniture, and playing in his crib.
Hmmmmm...

Daddy makes me smile!


He is NOT like me in the sense that he wakes up happy. (If you have ever met her, you know that Morning Marie is not very nice.) Here is an example of his daily nap routine:


Click below to see Preson's full album of photos from the past month:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=86m85o3t.3plpiaw1&x=0&h=1&y=-16xcgz&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_button

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

You are so good with the pictures - I hope I'm that good 6 months from now!