Thursday, December 24, 2009

They're HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!
Preston thinks Kevin is funny- especially when he tickles him!


TROUBLE


Preston with Mimi Mary and Cousin Kevin at Mima Ceese's house tonight.

Checking out the "Kid Tree" with all the homemade ornaments from each year. If you look closely, you can see Preston's ornament from this year in the bottom right-hand corner the picture.

Hope Santa is good to you tomorrow! He was good to me... Clint surprised me with some new bling for my ring! Best Christmas ever!! Ignore my wrinkly, dry fingers. It is COLD here!


3 comments:

Bets said...

Looks like a VERY Merry Christmas! Sending warm thoughts to you all tomorrow. Hope everyone has a nice time seeing what Santa brought! :)

The Lunds said...

WHOA! I should be enjoying xmas morning, but Ellen is tearing through everything, and, hello?? BLING! You must have been a very nice girl this year!

Courtney said...

Your ring is beautiful - nice work, Clint! Merry Christmas guys!