Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sneaky

So I have to be really sneaky now when I take videos of Preston. As soon as he sees the camera he wants to watch it, so it is becoming harder and harder to get good clips of him. I AM smarter than a 1.5 year old, though, so I got a few this morning. Some coloring here:

And some Puzzling Shapes here. This is a Baby Einstein book/puzzle, and it has been GREAT for teaching him shapes and colors. (I got it for 50 cents at our used book fair at school 2 years ago!) He likes to take each shape to his chair and then bring them back and figure out where they go.

PS- Isn't he cute in his feetie pajamas??

5 comments:

The Lunds said...

He is talking so well!

Courtney said...

I love the PJ's!

The Berndts said...

Someone takes after his talkative parents!

Unknown said...

He's so smart!

Anonymous said...

I love all the talking too! Holy cow!
-Aunt Megan