Monday, August 31, 2009

August Recap

August has been another busy month here in the Hooker household. Time spent with cousins, friends, family, and dogs. This past weekend we went to Lake of the Ozarks with the Wilsons and Schuntaers, and a great time was had by all. A video at the bottom shows a recap of the weekend. Preston LOVED seeing the dogs and HATED wearing his life-jacket. Clint took him down to the dock and dipped his head in the water. It almost made my heart explode, but was funny because he was so shocked. Sorry I didn't get the dunk on tape, but I wanted to be ready to jump in if I needed to.
Click on this first picture to see the entire album for August.
I like chillin' on the porch
Waaaaa...life-jacket......waaaaaPost dip hair Reading books in my new cool chair

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

He is talking so much more! And, jeans at the lake in August? Who would have thunk?!?

Angie Grant said...

I love the pic of him screaming in his life jacket and Clint happy as a clam...classic!